|Dec 2||Lecture in sanctuary: "Roles at Home: Parenting"|
|Dec 9||Potluck brunch|
|Dec 30||No ABF|
Snack Provider To DoPlease set out the food and coffee on the table in our ABF room, with any plates, plastic forks, cups, etc. that are needed, based on what you have brought.
- Bring enough snack food for 40 people.
- Please consider bringing a variety of foods, including some fruit or cheese for those who prefer to avoid sweets.
- Make sure there are plenty of small plates and/or napkins for everyone.
- Set out the Keurig K-cups of regular and decaf, along with the jar for contributing 50 cents per cup.
- Add water to the Keurig and plug it in.
- The church provides creamers, which you will find in the refrigerator of the ground floor kitchen. If you put them out early, please sprinkle some ice cubes over them.
- Please set out sugar, creamers, cups, and stirrers from the bin. Also set out a basket of tea bags, which you can find in the ground floor kitchen as well.
CleanupYep, you're responsible for this too! Basically, you want to get everything back the way you found it, including:
- Empty the water out of the Keurig and uplug it.
- Put all our items back in our bin and return it to the kitchen. If you have time, it would be nice to restock the bin from the supplies in the kitchen too.
- Put the creamers back in the fridge
- Wipe down the table if needed