Thursday, August 09, 2007

moaning meme

Given that I've been so absent from blogging lately, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the lovely and loving Eva risked one of her tags on me, of all people. How could she possibly have known I was about to re-enter the brave world of blogging? Never mind, whatever the case, I was tickled pink! And lavender! And ... and then I had to sit and think of answers to all these questions ... oy, vey! So, I wasn't annoyed, exactly. More like vexed. At my own dullness of brain matter. But even dull brain matter produces results eventually, albeit sluggishly. So no more moaning about dullness of brain, Pat!

5 people who will be annoyed that I tagged them:

  • Barbara (I don't think I've ever seen her do a meme, so this is bound to annoy her)
  • Lynne (ditto, plus I know she's straight-out busy these days)
  • Jerry (who, if he does it, will be the funniest of us all, and I know whereof I speak)
  • Ilsa (because it's Time for you to start your own Blog, girlfriend!)
  • Rick (who, if he ever starts his own blog, will give Jerry a run for his money)

4 things that should go into Room 101 to be banished from the earth forever:

  • mosquitoes and all other biting bugs that keep me indoors during the nice weather months
  • high fructose corn syrup
  • greed
  • dishonesty

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:

  • tailgate or cut in too closely in front of you (1 car length for every 10mph, people!)
  • find something negative about every situation, and feel compelled to verbalize it
  • say they believe in tolerance but don't practice it

2 things you find yourself moaning about:

  • being too busy
  • being so far away from my bro & sis

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:

  • that I'm well-intentioned but still complain too much, and not nearly grateful enough for all the good stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been tagged? lol

hmmmm......

au contraire, I do indeed already have a blog, it is on my yahoo 360 site. I am starting one up on my facebook site now and i might transfer over a few entries eventually, but that is the current blog status for moi, lol

Ilsa

Barbara said...

Oh, I won't complain too much.... :)
I'll try to work on the meme this weekend and pass along the joy to 5 more people.