Monday, December 19, 2005

We're baaack!!

Happy Hope

I absolutely love India! Had a wonderful time, met great people, bought some nice stuff, and spent a week watching Hope blossom from a listless, undernourished baby to a contented, intelligent, and sometimes mischievous toddler in just one week! If time and jetlag permits, I will blog more about the trip, with lots of pics, at Hearts Full of Hope. Please check there in a day or two!

P.S. This pic is a little blurry because it was taken from the mirror that Hope was so gleefully admiring herself in. But what joy! Just had to share it.

4 comments:

PatL said...

Margaret ... is that you??

Kalyn Denny said...

What an adorable little girl. This must have been a great experience for you.

PatL said...

Absolutely indescribable. There's a new picture of her on the Hearts Full of Hope blog (link at right) and I plan to spend quite a bit of time between Christmas and New Year's blogging the whole experience and adding pictures. I ***LOVE*** INDIA!!!

PatL said...

Thanks for commenting, Kalyn. It helps to know someone is reading! I've missed reading blogs while I was away but have them all collected in my RSS reader so I won't have missed any of your entries (or anyone else's). Is that what you do? We had to go to the hotels' business center to get on the internet while in India, and though the rates were cheap (in the neighborhood of $2/hr), it wasn't so comfortable that I wanted to spend a lot of time in front of the PC!