Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time for more fun!

This is blog tag, and I've tagged myself. At the end of the entry, I'm going to tag a couple more folks, and then you have to answer all these questions and tag others. Keep it going!

3 names I go by
- Pat
- PatL (pronounced "Pattle")
- Aunt Pat

3 screen names I've had:
- BigRed
- can't tell you this one
- can't think of another!

3 physical things I like about myself:
- hair
- feet
- my height

3 parts of my heritage:
- Air Force
- Iowa
- Illinois

3 things I am wearing right now:
- robe
- PJs
- slippers

3 favorite bands/musical artists I like a lot (too many to choose only 3 “favorites”!):
- ShadowFax
- Talking Heads
- Cream

3 favorite songs I really like (here, again, too many for only 3 faves):
- Pony, Pony by Billy Idol ... no better dancing anywhere!!
- Psycho Killer
- Born in the USA

3 things I want in a relationship:
- reciprocity
- respect
- shared core values

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
- eyes
- height
- physical strength

3 favorite hobbies:
- cross stitch
- wallyball
- reading

3 Things I want to do badly right now:
- go to India!
- lose some weight
- grow closer to God

3 things that scare me:
- dental drills on inadequately anesthetized teeth (been there)
- people who have no respect for life
- the thought of Simba's death ... it will happen in the next few years and it's going to hurt!

3 of my everyday essentials:
- computer time
- food
- sleep (how basic can you get?!)

3 Careers you have considered or are considering:
- waitress
- simultaneous interpreter at the UN
- cookie packager

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Kenya
- Jordan
- Spain

3 kids' names you like:
- I’m not the into-kids-names type. I could more readily list names I dislike due to overuse or general cutesy-pie-ness.

3 things you want to do before you die:
- scuba dive again
- palpably experience God's presence again
- see my loved ones saved

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
- love computer hardware, programming, understanding tech stuff
- love the NBA playoffs
- like to know the nitty gritty of how things work

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
- care too much about what others think of me
- love to cook and host parties
- absolutely melt over puppies, kittens, infants, etc.

3 celeb crushes:
- I must be getting old. Can't think of any!

Ok, now I tag Eva and Margaret!

No comments: