3 names I go by
- PatL (pronounced "Pattle")
- Aunt Pat
3 screen names I've had:
- can't tell you this one
- can't think of another!
3 physical things I like about myself:
- my height
3 parts of my heritage:
- Air Force
3 things I am wearing right now:
- Talking Heads
- Pony, Pony by Billy Idol ... no better dancing anywhere!!
- Psycho Killer
- Born in the USA
3 things I want in a relationship:
- shared core values
3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
- physical strength
3 favorite hobbies:
- cross stitch
3 Things I want to do badly right now:
- go to India!
- lose some weight
- grow closer to God
3 things that scare me:
- dental drills on inadequately anesthetized teeth (been there)
- people who have no respect for life
- the thought of Simba's death ... it will happen in the next few years and it's going to hurt!
3 of my everyday essentials:
- computer time
- sleep (how basic can you get?!)
3 Careers you have considered or are considering:
- simultaneous interpreter at the UN
- cookie packager
3 places you want to go on vacation:
3 kids' names you like:
- I’m not the into-kids-names type. I could more readily list names I dislike due to overuse or general cutesy-pie-ness.
3 things you want to do before you die:
- scuba dive again
- palpably experience God's presence again
- see my loved ones saved
3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
- love computer hardware, programming, understanding tech stuff
- love the NBA playoffs
- like to know the nitty gritty of how things work
3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:
- care too much about what others think of me
- love to cook and host parties
- absolutely melt over puppies, kittens, infants, etc.
3 celeb crushes:
- I must be getting old. Can't think of any!
Ok, now I tag Eva and Margaret!