Saturday, November 19, 2005

A weapon for my midlife battle

I've been trying to figure out how on earth I can eat a reasonable number of calories when a single taste of something I love (Wheat Thins, Oreos, Smartees, Hot Tamales, the list goes on & on)torments me with demands for more, more, MORE! Not only that, but there ARE more, and lots of them. And all loaded with calories this midlife bod can ill afford. So, now that I've done advertising for 4 commercial food products, I will do extreme advertising for one that I'm so happy to have found:

Nabisco 100-calorie packs of Fruit SnacksThey stay in my cabinet, I take out only one package, they're yummy (in a gummy worms sort of way), and I'm far less tempted to overeat. Also, NO high fructose corn syrup! I'm going right back to the store to stock up.

No comments: