Sunday, June 25, 2006

hello? hello? anybody there?

You know, I don't have big ambitions for this blog. I don't think of myself as a writer, and I don't expect it will ever become one of the blogs that are read by thousands of people every day, like Farm Girl's and Sweetnicks'. I write it as a way to keep my far-flung family and friends apprised of some of the things going on in my life, and sometimes to just keep track of my life for myself. (I can't believe I've been blogging for a year now! Those garden entries last year really helped me this year!)

Sitemeter says about 20 people a day look at the blog, not the same people every day, and I think that's really neat! Some of you even leave comments, so here's a big "Thanks!" to Barbara, Lynne, Eva, Ilsa, Margaret, Brian, and Paz. You guys are my regular encouragers, and it is an encouragement, indeed, to get the occasional comment that says, "I'm paying attention!"

I'm really curious about the rest of you ... I wonder who you are. I see France, Henniker, Massachusetts, Virginia, Texas, California, Winnipeg, Singapore, Delhi, North Carolina, and more. Some of those are from folks who just followed a search link to one of my posts, and I expect many of them won't hang around to read more than that. But ... if you're someone who checks in regularly or now & again, won't you leave me a short comment to "scratch" my curiosity "itch"?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I love your blog! Especially posts about Simba!

Deetsa said...

Don't worry. I'll shout now that I know you are here. I only recently found you like you just found me *S*

Kalyn Denny said...

Pat I read your blog every time you post, but I read on Bloglines, so that doesn't show on the stats. Sorry I don't comment more, but us RSS readers are very lazy about clicking through!